see other news in my Shared Items here or subscribe to the feed
- How monkeys anticipate uncertain future events
- Cross-cultural studies shows that kinship is the baseline for altruism
- (another similar study points in the same direction)
- Random copying and innovation are sufficient to explain change in popular culture
- The mirror neurons systems is also sensitive to robotic actions
- The neural substrates for social events memory formation might have be identified
- Psychologist's Olivier Houdé suggest a "neuropedagogy of reasoning"
- Children's altruism in the dictator game varies with age and socioeconomic status
- How economics can benefits from neuroeconomics.