Readings on Law and Neuroscience
- Garland, B., ed. 2004. Neuroscience and the Law: Brain, Mind, and the Scales of Justice. New York: Dana Press.
- Gazzaniga, M. 2005. The Ethical Brain. New York: Dana Press.
- Illes, J., ed. 2006. Neuroethics: Defining the issues in theory, practice and policy. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK. 2006.
- Marcus, S., ed. Neuroethics: Mapping the Field. New York: Dana Press, 2002.
- Zeki, S., and Goodenough, O. 2006. Law and the Brain. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Reprints papers from Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2004, 1657-1809.
- Mobbs, Dean, Lau, Hakwan C., Jones, Owen D. and Frith, Christopher D. , "Law, Responsibility, and the Brain" . PLoS Biology, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 693-700, April 2007.
- Jones, Owen D. and Goldsmith, Timothy H., "Law and Behavioral Biology" . Columbia Law Review, Vol. 105, pp. 405-502, March 2005.
- Jones, Owen D., "Law, Evolution, and the Brain: Applications and Open Questions" . Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society: Biological Sciences, Vol. 359, pp. 1697-1707, November 2004.
Bibliography on Law and Biology
Blog on Neuroethics and Law