Happy new year everybody!
Here are a selection of recent papers you may enjoy:
- Neurons in the OFC encode economic value, not relative preference
- A Précis of Evolution in Four Dimensions, a book that proposes a new model of evolution
- Humans evolved rapidly in the last 40 000 years
- The cellular basis of decision-making in the archefish
- Rabbits value social contacts similarly to food
- Encouraging a belief in determinism increases cheating.
- Action understanding in novel situations is primarily mediated by an inferential interpretive system rather than the mirror system.